
Cora's Great-Grandma Mary Lois made this beautiful pink cherry quilt

Grandma Debra made these last two quilts. I love the vibrant colors and patterns and note the back in the first one. The retro fabrics, light colors and patterns are so great in the second quilt, it also has a soft minky pink on the back that looks so cute quilted around the flowers.

Cora modeling with the quilts (6 weeks old)
Cora has received some beautiful quilts, and I wanted to show them off. They are so beautiful and will be cherished by Cora for sure. Grandma Debra joked "We must think you are cold up here in Spanish Fork." I love the beautiful girly colors and patterns. Thank you, we love them!!
10 comments:
Those are VERY beautiful! Happy Birthday Matt!
Those are gorgeous!! She really will cherish them for life.
I LOVE those quilts!! They are all so beautiful. Would she make me one for my future little girl if I paid her? Cora is such a sweet baby. She is growing so fast, we will have to get together soon!
Adorable quilts, outfit and baby too!
Ohhh Rebecca...I can tell you are having so much fun with a little girl in the family. All the lovely pinks and pastels, not to mention the fun hair pieces etc. Cora is so pretty. We are enjoying all the pictures of your family. Hope all is well. Cora definitely looks a bit plumper which is always a big relief for a new mom!! Happy Birthday to Matt and a hello to all of you.
Eric and Cathy Parker
That quilt is gorgeous and even more so is that beautiful baby girl laying on it!
Those quilts are amazing! Such talent in your family! And Cora is a beauty!
those quilts are so beautiful!! and cora, what a looker :)
oh i hope i get a girl next! (not that i don't love my boys) but it is so sweet to see Cora! what a beautiful girl! and those quilts are AMAZING! i need to be able to see pink after all this blue and red! looks like you're doing good!!!
How pretty Cora and the blankets are! I can't wait to see her. Sorry I missed your call. We were out of town!
Post a Comment