I was so glad we made this trip. It was short but packed full of fun. This place is seriously is so beautiful. We stopped at this lake on our way home. The contrast of the alpine trees surrounding the lake with the stark white mountain is breath taking. We walked around the lake a little and it is amazing to walk inside the tree canopy seeing how little light makes it in there. It is pretty interesting. Caleb caught a salamander with his bare hands and put it in a water bottle, then a plastic bag so they could see it better. They were trying to figure out a plan to bring it home but "we" decided that the little guy needed to stay at the lake.
Aaron who is working for Matt this summer, met us there and our kids just think he is awesome (as do Matt and I). He is such a good sport and we love having him around. His older brother Jordan was Matt's best friend growing up and his older sister Mei was one of my best ballet friends. She is actually the one who set Matt and I up on our first blind date. Their family is amazing.
2 comments:
Wow that is gorgeous!
Absolutely breathtaking!! I can't wait to come visit you for a sightseeing trip (in my new GMC Terrain of course - he he).
Post a Comment