This looks like so much fun. Mt Hood is so beautiful. I remember our Washington trip. I cannot wait to go skiing with my kids. I did get a half day in this year and it was great. Brinlee goes to a public charter school. It is a great school. I am going to teach art their next year.
I don't care if the snow isn't as great as it was back in winter... Anytime you can ski in June in t-shirts has got to be more fun! Glad you got out to enjoy it all!
2 comments:
This looks like so much fun. Mt Hood is so beautiful. I remember our Washington trip. I cannot wait to go skiing with my kids. I did get a half day in this year and it was great. Brinlee goes to a public charter school. It is a great school. I am going to teach art their next year.
I don't care if the snow isn't as great as it was back in winter... Anytime you can ski in June in t-shirts has got to be more fun! Glad you got out to enjoy it all!
Post a Comment