Thank you so much for posting that. I had read a little bit of their blog right after it happened and I didn't know how he was doing. That video brought tears to my eyes for so many reasons. My sweet Sadie is his same age, I loved watching his older brothers play with him and just the pure miracle as a whole.
3 comments:
What a beautiful, happy ending to what started as a tragedy. (Hey nurse Sally is our Sally!)
Thank you so much for posting that. I had read a little bit of their blog right after it happened and I didn't know how he was doing. That video brought tears to my eyes for so many reasons. My sweet Sadie is his same age, I loved watching his older brothers play with him and just the pure miracle as a whole.
That was the same cooling treatment that Joey got when he was born, it brought back a lot of memories! I'm so grateful for miracles!
Post a Comment