We went shoe shopping in the mall last night and I had my phone in my coat pocket, but at some point I took my coat off and I am guessing the kids were rough housing over my coat and it came out of my pocket like this! The funny thing is the bottom half still works, somewhat. Matt tried calling it and it worked on speaker...but I hope I can get all my contacts off it, I don't know anyone's phone number! Back in the day when we actually had to type in peoples full number, you would eventually memorize the number. This phone has actually been very long-lasting in the cell phone world, almost 3 and half years. What is your favorite Verizon phone (Verizon works in Burns, one of two companies:)?
Saturday, February 20, 2010
My Cell phone died!
We went shoe shopping in the mall last night and I had my phone in my coat pocket, but at some point I took my coat off and I am guessing the kids were rough housing over my coat and it came out of my pocket like this! The funny thing is the bottom half still works, somewhat. Matt tried calling it and it worked on speaker...but I hope I can get all my contacts off it, I don't know anyone's phone number! Back in the day when we actually had to type in peoples full number, you would eventually memorize the number. This phone has actually been very long-lasting in the cell phone world, almost 3 and half years. What is your favorite Verizon phone (Verizon works in Burns, one of two companies:)?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment