Our sweet little lady turned one!! We feel so blessed to have her in our home. She brings sunshine and sweet smiles that fill our hearts. She is a joy! She LOVED her party! She was all oohs, ahhs and WOW opening her gifts. She would pick up the clothes and carry them to people to admire, she loves her purse from Grandma (with her own bracelet, keys, money and mirror), and her new little pony to roll on. I loved how Caleb put the pony together for her and Luke helped her put on her new bracelet. They are such sweet boys. I keep thinking how cute she was surrounded by people who love her, enjoying the center of attention. What a doll. She was very dainty with her cupcake, touching it with her finger, then licking her finger. All of this sugar is quite new. She really loved the ice cream.
We love our little princess.
Things to remember:
We love our little princess.
Things to remember:
- She is starting to say a few words like mama, dada, cracker, daisy, wow, and signs a little. She is a cute jabber bug.
- We love when she wakes up she whispers and points to things and talks all softly.
- She loves her pink blankie and her two little fingers instantly go in her mouth if she touches her blanket.
- Cora loves opening drawers and cupboards, and pulling things out of them.
- She loves to play the piano and music in general.
- She does not want to sit still.
- She loves her Daddy!
- Most of the time when she wakes up she just talks to herself or knocks on the wall to let me know she is awake.
7 comments:
Cora is a DOLL, her little dress is darling! Where did you get it? I am glad she had such a wonderful first birthday. She is so loved by so many!
She is such a little treasure! Happy birthday you darling little girl! I love her!
Wow, I can't believe she is one already. I must say she is one darling little birthday girl. Looks like a fun party, and cute cupcakes too!
Happy Birthday Cora! What a sweetie. She looked absolutely adorable! Glad you had so many to celebrate with you!
Well at least the burnt finger didn't lead to her first naughty word:-) Emma is completely jealous of the pink cupcakes, but says to say "Happy Birthday" anyway!
Happy Birthday! That year went by so fast. What a beautiful little lady she is! So Sweet :)
Hey Rebecca, If you get this message would you mind responding to tell me what Hospital Debra is staying? Justin and I would like to send her something to let her know we have been thinking about her and love her. So, if it's okay, I'd appreciate your help in finding out where to send it. Thanks!
Post a Comment