Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Caleb little hoopsters


Caleb has really improved from last year. He is a cute little hustler. I was calling him little John Stockon, because he was all over the place. He seems to like it.

5 comments:

Jessica Madsen said...

This is the kind of thing that makes me happy to have a little boy. How fun. He is lucky to have you for his cheerleader!

Anonymous said...

Kate, I love looking at your blog. It makes me so happy to see all the fun things you do with your family. Your kids do some cute stuff. It makes me look forward to the the days to come with Carter. One day you will look back on this blog and it will be priceless.

Rob

Josh and Ashley said...

You guys just have the cutest family! :) Becca - it was so fun to see you at Emily's shower!
I found your blog through Jason and Heidi and I just wanted to let you know that we started a blog too (finally)! Its so fun to be able to see what you guys are up to!
I hope you have a Merry Christmas! Hopefully we'll see you soon!

Unknown said...

He's such an athletic kid! Little stud. Love you Caleb!

JaKe and NaT* said...

oh my gosh how cute.. i would love to watch him play.. ! by the way i still can't get over how cute your family pics are. so precious!