


Gunnison had its sesquicentennial this year and we had fun going to a motocross professonal from the area who tours all over, Merrill Osmond, fireworks, parade, and more fireworks. I was thinking how we do all these activities but I don't think I took the time to talk to the boys about why we do all we do. I am grateful for the freedom we enjoy and the opportunity to live in the USA.
Funny story about Merrill Osmond, my friend Mei was walking around the track with her family and some cousins and Mr. Osmond steps out of his RV camp "trailer" and starts talking to them like they should be asking for an autograph. He was real nice and asked where they were from, but they didn't even know who he was. He was a good entertainer and had all of his family there.
1 comment:
A few years ago I saw Donnie Osmond at the Orem Costco buying pies and cakes. FOR REAL MY MOM WAS WITH ME. Then when I left I called everyone I knew. He looked kinda pissed like he was thinking Why I am buying my own groceries, I should have people that do this for me. hahahaha Also I wanted to buy Marie's house that was for sell in Orem but it was $850K.
Post a Comment