Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Kiddos

Cora loves being in the sling...
Caleb giving Cora her first bottle, she took it well! The boys would not take bottles well so we are going to be better at giving her more bottles.
So cute in her beany and binky
We got a little warm weather and the boys took that to be a great chance for a full on swim suit water fight!

5 comments:

Jayci said...

She is so adorable!! I love the picture of her with her beany and binky. Super cute.

I'm both saddened and happy to hear that jack has sold his sheep. Hopefully he'll be able to enjoy a simpler life. :)

Anonymous said...

You and Matt make cute kids - that's for dang sure!

Kerri said...

I love babies with hats on! I always think my babies look cuter when they are wearing a hat because it makes their faces look so short!

Unknown said...

Ohhh, my little beanie niece looks so cute. The boys are so fun! I love how much Caleb takes care of Cora - so sweet.

Keep an eye on that Lukey, he's going to be like Uncle Rob - quite the ladies man!

Jessica Madsen said...

What a cute little beanie! I also love the pattern on the car seat, where did you get that?