Thursday, March 26, 2009

Johnson's visit

Ashlee, Cora, Karen and Taylor
Luke, Ashlee, Matt, Nate

We made a quick trip to Mayfield on the 20th, Matt helped his Dad kill some mutton, this will be the last of the mutton since Matt's Grandpa Jack sold his sheep. Karen and Nate (Karen was my best friend and next door neighbor growing up) and their darling girls were coming up for a visit so they were able to meet us in Mayfield. Matt's mom fed us a yummy steak dinner then we took Luke and Ashlee to ride whitey (even though it was dark) because we had mentioned riding horses a long time ago and Karen said Ashlee kept reminding her. Luke really likes Ashlee in fact his feelings may go a little deeper, when they were driving away, Luke was looking out the window and said "Which way did they go? I love Ashlee." He keeps asking when he can play with her. I had to laugh when Karen said that Ashlee wants to ride a pink horse next time, gotta love little girls.


1 comment:

Nate and Karen said...

I don't know if your ready for my daughter Luke. She is pretty needy. That is the funniest thing that I have heard in a long time.