Saturday, February 28, 2009

One Week Baby Cora











Our first week with Baby Cora has been wonderful. She is so sweet. She has a some jaundice but it is now starting to go down. At the Dr's office she weighs 7 lbs 4 oz, already gaining a little. Her brothers love to hold her and talk to her. I had fun taking photos of her. We are so blessed.

9 comments:

Kate said...

Oh my goodness, she is so so darling and i love these photos you got of her. Congrats. I am so happy for you. I love the name Cora too. It is my great grandmas name and I always thought it would be cute for a little girl. YOu are going to have so much fun with a little girl.

Kerri said...

What sweet pictures! She is a little princess...I love the tutu! Isn't it fun to have a girl? I hope your recovering quickly!

Anonymous said...

These are some really amazing photos, I love that you chose to do them in black and white. She is so beautiful! Glad to here that she is doing well too.

Jordan said...

Wow, you're amazing with that camera! Cora is just darling. I have a little gift I'd like to bring by...are you up for visitors yet?

Bret and Kelly said...

She is Beautiful!!! I can't wait to see her. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

You need to do one with the ballet slippers she got and her Tutu.... lol - that would be cute! Tiny Dancer, like her mamma!

Perschon Family said...

Wow! What a precious little girl!!! I LOVE the pictures!!!

sherbugs said...

These pictures are amazing. Everything evokes a feeling of softness and quiet. Black and white works so well and is timeless, but I love how you sneaked in one picture with more pink ;)

jca said...

It was fun looking at the pictures of the little one - Cora. Maybe some day we will have our picture taken with her too.