Monday, February 23, 2009

Cora Miriam










Cora Miriam
2.21.09
6 lbs 15 oz
20.5 inches


23 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!! CONGRATULATIONS A WEEK EARLY!!! She's adorable!!! Keep the pictures coming!

Nate and Karen said...

She is absoultey PERFECT!! Where did all that dark hair come from? I though you just had toe heads! She is beautiful. Call me if you need anything!

alison said...

Congrats! She is such a cutie! I love how tiny she is!

Lynnell said...

Wow! She is beautiful! Glad to see you both are doing well! Congratulations! I love all her dark hair- so cute!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!What a beautiful little girl!! We have been thinking about you this past week knowing that her arrival was eminent. Also, what a lovely name. Best wishes to you all.
Eric and Cathy Parker

MommyMert said...

Oh!!! YEA!!! Congratulations! She is a doll.

Rob & Autum said...

Welcome to the family little Cora! She is so sweet. We wanted to bring you dinner. What do you like and when would be a good day?

I would love to make my blog a book. Your book looks awesome!

Unknown said...

Cora Miriam, I love you!!

The Dyreng's said...

She is a doll Becky. We can't wait to see her!!!

Jayci said...

She's beautiful! So tall, yet so little. I love the pic of her in the car seat. Those socks are HUGE! And seeing Matt and the boys hold her is so touching. I can't wait to see how those tough guys interact with sweet baby Cora! I hope you're feeling well. Love you!

Jayci

Gwen+Rans said...

I love the pictures! I copied a few, because they are so cute! I don't think I can get enough of Cora... so I'll be back today.

Kari said...

Oh I just love that name and she is beautiful. Can you belive you finally have her here! Congrats!

Kari

Heidi said...

Congratulations!!! She is absolutley adorable. I love all that black hair.

Nona said...

She is a cutie.. Congrats!! Hope you are all doing well.

Kerri said...

She's gorgeous! And so tiny! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear how it went.

Jessica Madsen said...

Beautiful Cora! Welcome Sweet baby girl! We are so happy you are here! You are so special, and so lucky to have the best family in the world! Can't wait for the day we get to meet you!! Hugs!

Jordan said...

Hooray! I can't believe that dark hair! She is so, so beautiful. She is as long as Kendyl was, but weighs almost 2 lbs. less :)
The boys look so proud! Congratulations on your precious baby girl!

OneBrilliantGirl said...

Yay! A sweet little girl to finally come to the David Madsen family. :)

She's beautiful. We're so happy she's here.

Sara said...

she is so adorable! congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome beautiful lil' Cora! What a loved gal you are! Congrats to all the Madsens...she is perfectly darling! luvs, trina & berg gang

Elise said...

Those are some of the best newborn pictures I've seen! Usually newborns look all purple and red :) And I can't believe how much your boys look like Matt in these pictures!
When your life settles down a bit, I would love to call you and talk to you about your labor experience with the hypnobirthing.
Congrats! :)

The Cox Family said...

Precious!

sherbugs said...

Beautiful! I love the picture of the boys looking in the window...how blessed she is to have such wonderful big brothers. Congratulations and we all hope you love the introduction of PINK into your home ;)