Yesterday was a beautiful fall day, we went to Matt's study site in Cedar Fort in Utah county to pick up some of his sensors. We rode four-wheelers out there and hiked around the hills. Matt showed us this really cool cave or probably an abandoned mine. It had a fork in the cave where the boys found some deer bones (I didn't venture too far in there to find out). Caleb told me it was a human skeleton...he likes to tease me.
4 comments:
We soooo miss the dry weather that Utah offers! It's been raining here for so long that we haven't even been outside except to check the mail! What a great opportunity for you all to get out and explore some neat country!
Rebecca, you're looking fabulous!!!
Such sweet boys. They grow up to fast!
Kari
Caleb's a little joker - cute. Poor little Lukers is all tuckered out!
That sounds so fun! Where exactly is cedar Fort? I have heard of it before but I don't have a clue where it is. Hopefully we will see you soon.
Post a Comment