Brin, Luke, Emily, Chloe, Paige, Mike, CalebThe little boys are Madsens and the little girls are Emily's nieces...
Mike and Emily got teased a lot in these photos, Mike and Emily in 7 years?


We had a wonderful day on Saturday. Mike (Matt's younger brother) got married to Emily in the Manti temple. It was a beautiful wedding and we love Emily so much! They really hit it off and seem so happy together, we are so excited for the two of them to start their journey together. It was a beautiful warm day for September and everything worked out so well. They decided to have a program and luncheon outdoors at this really beautiful cabin in Axtell for their celebration. The boys especially loved climbing the trees, swinging in the giant swing, and playing with the horseshoes. By the end of the day their clothes were not very clean to say the least.






5 comments:
thank you so much for posting those pictures ! I just loved Emily when I met her !! I am glad they got married :) It was also good seeing your boys and Scott's boys are so big now :) I have no idea who they are !! Anyway , if you get anymore please share. I hate missing everything !!
So fun!! Your boys are so cute!
Those nephews of mine sure look handsome! Congrats to Mike and Emily - I wish them an eternity of happiness!
I love the pics of your boys and your family pic. I love the orange ties. HOw is life. We really do need to get together. Miss you
Congratulations to Mike and Emily!!! The pictures are wonderful! It looks and sounds like it was a beautiful wedding.
Post a Comment