

Matt and I celebrated our 9 year anniversary yesterday. It was my turn to plan what we were going to do. So I took the boys over to Ann and Gwen's place, and I set up dinner at home. I made fondue, one oil pot for top sirloin beef cubes, one cheese pot for bread, and one chocolate pot for fruit and marshmallows. I even bought the Marinelli's sparkling juice to add to the occasion. It was so fun, relaxing and quiet. It was nice to be home. Then we went and caught the movie Get Smart which was a funny entertaining show. On the way home we were talking about how fast nine years has gone by, and realized that it truly is the little things you do that adds up to the results you want in a marriage and in a family. I hope we can keep doing the little things in our journey in life together and enjoying the ride. I love you Matt.
5 comments:
That sounds like such a perfect evening. Congrats on your anniversary. You are such a cute couple.
kari
I can't believe it's been nine years! I remember when you got engaged. Happy Anniversary.
Happy anniversary you two! I can't believe it - 9 years! I still remember looking at that tub of candy when Matt left on his mission thinking, wow - that is a long time he'll be gone. But here you are now, almost 3 kids and a PhD later - you two are awesome! Love you both!
I cannot believe that it has been 9 YEARS!! Holy cow!! Congrats! We love you guys.
Wow, 9 years!!! That is awesome! Congratulations you two! It sounds like you had perfect anniversary.
Post a Comment