Tuesday, August 5, 2008

In other exciting news

We wanted to announce to our friends and family that we ae expecting our third baby! The tentative due date is March 1, 2009. We are really excited, today I got to hear the baby's heart beat. That is always such a beautiful, relieving sound. The doctor said, "I can't tell you if it is a boy or girl but I can tell you that the baby sounds healthy." That is all that matters.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

A HUGE Congratulations to you all! We are so excited for you guys!!! So glad all is well. Can't wait for more updates.

Jayci said...

Congrats! That's so awesome! I didn't think it would be too long before we all would here that news. I'm so happy for you guys! I can't wait to hear more about it over the coming months and to see upcoming pictures!

Chris, Amy, and Millie said...

so exciting. Your family is getting so big. Isn't it so fun to have families. I bet the boys are so excited. Many congrats

Kari said...

Yeah and congrats! Maybe the doctor can tell if it 'sounds' like a girl. What a great time to have a baby, in the spring.

Kari

Rob & Autum said...

We are so excited and can't wait to meet your little one! Keep us updated!
I hope you don't care that I am asking but who is your doctor and where are you planning on delivering? Let me know if you ever need me to take your boys if you need to rest ok.
Lets get together soon!

sherbugs said...

Congratulations! The first time you hear the heartbeat of your baby it is such a awesome moment...something so tiny is growing and making its presence known. I can't wait to hear more!

Unknown said...

I am so excited! I love my nieces and nephews and always love adding more to the brood.

Nate and Karen said...

I am so excited for you guys! How are you feeling? I am glad to hear that the baby is healthy. I hope things continue to go well. Love ya!

Cass said...

Congrats! We are thrilled for you! It would be SO FUN to have another boy (but also an amazing experience to have a girl!) Either way...it's so exciting to have a third! We are happy for you all!

Heidi said...

Congratulations Becky. That is so exciting.

Jordan said...

Yeah! I'm so excited to hear that! Just got home from Girl's camp and Jeff told me to check your blog...happy news!

Gwen+Rans said...

WAHOOOOOOO!!! That's about all there is to say. That and I was one of the first to know about this one! That's right I'm a favorite! Ja ja ja!

Gwen+Rans said...

I bet your second guessing your choice in telling me huh. I couldn't be happier! :) (It's just usually I'm one of the last to know, and I enjoy the bragging rights!) Ha ha ha... if you didn't understand my espaniol in my previous comment.

alison said...

Great news! You have the cutest little boys so I can only imagine what how cute a third one will be. Congrats!

jen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are hoping fopr a boy for you, no a girl, no a boy, no a girl... We have finally decided. We are praying for a healthy baby. :)

Gretchie Love said...

That is such great news. Deborah and I were talking about what a great momma you are. I love Utah and my family there. Walmart just scares me :)

katrina berg said...

congrats, congrats! been waiting for this news since you didn't go to lake powell :) we're so happy for your beautiful family and looking forward to having two more of our kiddos the same age!

Sabrah said...

congratulations Becky!! Give my best to Matt, Luke and Caleb... great news!! I am in Maryland at the moment and trying to get settled...my cell phone number is 240-505-6030, so maybe we can keep in touch:) miss you all.