Sunday, August 3, 2008

12 mile canyon






We went to Mayfield this weekend for a couple of Matt's cousins weddings. On Friday night we rode four-wheelers up clear creek with Matt's brother Mike and his girlfriend Emily. It was so beautiful. It has been some time since we have been up in the Mayfield mountains, Matt and I use to go up there often when we were dating. We also enjoyed yummy tin foil dinners. It was such a relaxing evening.

4 comments:

Jayci said...

It's good to see Mike happy & doing well. I remember Emily from the quilt store and I thought she was such a cutie. I hope you all enjoy her (but not as much as me! totally j/k!)! Tell everyone hi for me!

alison said...

I don't even think I said Hi to you on the 24th. Your weekend looked great. I need a weekend like that.

Jonas, Dohnele, and Emma said...

We loved the pictures - very beautiful area! Glad you all had a good weekend.

Nate and Karen said...

I am so totally sad that I didn't get to see you guys this weekend! We never made it that far north. We just went to Fish Lake and then back to Mesquite. I hope you guys are doing great. Love the pictures!