Sunday, July 27, 2008

Payson canyon



This is a pretty waterfall that is really easy to get to up Payson canyon.

4 comments:

Kari said...

What a great family photo and a darling shot of the boys. One of my favorite pictures of my kids was out Payson Lakes, I had it blown up and framed. There are so many beautiful places around here.

Kari

Jayci said...

You guys have such a beautiful family. I love that you guys are always exploring different places and hiking around everywhere! You're always so adventurous & fun!

Anonymous said...

What a cool area! We sure miss Utah. Looks like you all had a good day and the pictures are priceless.

MommyMert said...

You have a DANG cute family! :) Thanks for sharing this with me.
This is the website I was telling you about.
http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/
Im glad we are getting to know each other. Give me an email at mertgirl at hotmail dot com and I will send ya an invite to my family blog. :)