Thursday, May 22, 2008

Kindergarten Graduation

"Animal Day" Caleb and Daisy
Unbirthday Party
Graduation

Today was Caleb's big graduation from Kindergarten! It is amazing to me to think that this year is over. Caleb has had a fun last week of school. He had animal day, where he was able to bring our dog daisy, a field trip to Thanksgiving point, an unbirthday party yesterday for all of the summer birthdays and now the big graduation. He just has about 19 or 20 years of school left if he chooses Matt's school track...he is embarking on an amazing journey it has been different to be revolve our lives more around his school schedule where as before we did mostly whatever we wanted. Caleb has really developed and grown this year, and I am very proud of who he is and his desire for learning and his kind nature. He is so good to Luke and very patient with the little busy brother.

5 comments:

Kari said...

Yeah for graduation! He looks so handsome and grown up and all ready for 1st grade.

Rob & Autum said...

Your boys are so cute and fun to be around. They are both growing up so fast! I remember when Rob and I first started dating one of the first times I met your family was at your house in Mayfield for Caleb's blessing. What are your plans for Memorial weekend/day?

Anonymous said...

Emma says, "Congratulations!" She can't wait to go to school too.

Jayci said...

Caleb can not be that old! You and Matt aren't old enough to have a 1st grader next year! Wow! It's fun to see your family's little adventures!

Nona said...

Kids grow up way to fast. I remember when we would run at the track and talk about "one day when we have kids." Your kids are cute! When you gonna move back?