Luke, Leo, Gabe, Caleb
I went up to Logan to help my little sister move her stuff out of her apartment with our little cargo trailer. We stopped and saw our good friends the Gilberts. Lael, is so amazing and brave and offered to tend my boys along with her three boys while I helped Ann pack. When we got back, the boys were still having a great time playing and having fun as boys do. Lael is such a great friend, she is very considerate, kind, amazingly creative, and is so interesting and fun to talk to. The day we moved in to our house in Logan next to Lael, she came over and visited. We have a lot of good memories in Logan raising our little families. We have really missed them, but are glad we can stay in touch.
2 comments:
love the pics...don't you just love having boys! i can't wait for carsten & this little guy to play & be friends like luke and caleb!
You are so nice ... you are just one of those people who brings out the best in me ... I think you bring out the best in a lot of people! I was just thinking the other day about some stuff I learned about being a good mom from you!
Post a Comment