So Matt decided that Friday and Saturday were good days to go and test some water repellency near the Milford Flat fire. The weather was a bit chilly and snowy but the boys had fun running around but the majority of the time was spent watching DVD's in the truck. Luke was excited to be riding in a "BYU truck." The hotel pool and hot tub was probably the main attraction of the trip. We were by this geothermal plant which is green energy that uses steam from hot springs in the earth and turns it into energy recycling the water back to the ground. It was really cool. I am amazed at how hard Matt can work, he just goes and goes. He was able to get some good samples so I guess it was all worth it. On the way home we stopped in Mayfield to wish Matt's Grandpa a Happy Birthday, he turned 80. Matt's Mom also had her birthday on Friday!
4 comments:
Looks like fun! I still have to drag Gabe outside when we go, it makes for a long winter.
How fun! I'll bet your boys had so much fun taking part in what dad does. Glad you all had a good time!
You guys make research look like alot of fun!
Hi Becky :). We too were sad bout the weather on Grandpa's birthday. I had been looking forward to it for months. We should have driven down the nite before. Just hard to know where the kids would sleep...:) Let's definitely get together soon. I'll call you. Thanks for the input on my painting. I love the rocks in so. utah & would love to do one for you one of these days. I think it is the same Starr, even though I don't know her maiden name. I'll have to tell her hello for you. She and Calder are soo great. And I love his mom...she was my RS Pres in Midway. luv ya!
Post a Comment