




For Family Home Evening we went to the Quarry to a rock climbing gym. Caleb really got into it, he really had no fear at all. He just scaled those walls like it was nothing, he started on some of the beginner routes and before we new it was trying some of the other routes. When he gets to the top of the wall he gives a thumbs up to let us know he wanted to come back down. Luke liked wearing the harness for a minute and we let him climb a little but he didn't want to keep going, which I would not want him to!! He did enjoy swinging back and forth a little. Matt and I got to try it out again, it has been a while! Probably since Snow College. We had a great time!
2 comments:
Hey! That looks fun! I miss rock climbing! That is awesome you are giving the boys that experience. The boys are so handsome! We miss you guys!
Looks like you all had a fun day of rock climbing. I'll bet your boys were in climbing heaven! How fun!
Post a Comment