Thursday, December 13, 2007

SANTA





Caleb and Luke got to see SANTA! Our ward had a Christmas party and they kept reminding the kids at church that there would be a special visitor, and Caleb said "I think it must be Santa." Luke wasn't nervous sitting on his lap at all. Caleb told Santa he wanted Bumblebee the transformer, and Luke said he wanted a fire truck. The next day Caleb was busy cleaning his room and I asked him what he was doing, he said Santa asked him if his room is clean so he promised to keep his room clean. There are definitely pluses to Santa traditions. Enjoy the pictures.

4 comments:

Jordan said...

Hey...I wish Santa would have given my boys a cleaning assignment! Lucky.

Anonymous said...

Too cute seeing your boys with Santa. I think Emma would freak out sitting in his lap. Maybe next year:-)

Lael said...

Darn, I never thought of that when I told Gabe the truth about Santa! No backtracking now!

Gretchie Love said...

You have such cute kids !!! They're adorable :)