Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I love the first snow...


Snow is magical to me...I know I won't be saying that at the end of the season but I always love the first snow. I even was in the mood to watch "The Nutcracker" with my kids a weird movie version I found on Netflix. But I still love it, especially the music for the snow scene,it truly sounds how snow looks to me. Tchaikovsky really was gifted. That was always my favorite part of the production. It brings back many good memories of ballet: rehearsals, being with my friends, sore feet, being exhausted,anticipation, excitement, nerves, then finally performing. I loved to dance.

I updated the family blog with seasonal pictures:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have never really been into plays, but I loved watching you perform. You were so graceful! You would still the show every time, I was so proud of you.

Rob