I live in Oregon but still six hours away from the coast! We finally made the trip and I am so glad we did. I have been wanting to go there since we got here. It was awesome, I want to go again, when we can stay a bit longer! I love this place. I posted my family pictures on my private blog. If anyone wants to see it, just send me an email or leave it in a comment and I will add you to the list.
3 comments:
laceybelnap@hotmail.com, I grew up with Mike and my brother was friends with Matt.
I love reading your blog. Hope all is well for you and that we get to see you again soon
You also need to make the trip out to Tillamook, the cheese samples are good but the freash ice cream is to die for.
Post a Comment