Wednesday, July 7, 2010

8 is great

















On Caleb's birthday he was baptized a member of the The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Matt baptized and confirmed him. Caleb's grandpa gave a talk, his cousins sang "When I am Baptized", and his Aunt Gwen and Grandma Margaret gave the prayers. It was very special and I am so grateful for the beauty of the gospel of Jesus Christ and that we could share this special day with family. We missed Grandma Debra at the baptism, but we are sure glad we could spend time with her while we were visiting.

We had a dinner at the park with Caleb's Sanpete favorite, Roy's Pizza. Everyone helped out and it turned out really nice. Caleb's Grandma Margaret made him his birthday cake and cupcakes too. When we driving home after the big day, Caleb said it was his best birthday ever.

3 comments:

Rob & Autum said...

I am so sad we missed Caleb's Baptism, but it looks like everyone had a great time!

Unknown said...

Sweet Caleb! That was a wonderful experience! I'm really glad he got those Legos he was eye-balling!

Jonas, Dohnele and Emma said...

Congratulations Caleb!!! We also LOVE the American Flag cake! Sooooo creative!!! You'll probably see a similar cake on our blog next 4th of July :-)