Thursday, June 24, 2010

"Miss"chievious C

Breakfast anyone?


We were getting ready for Luke's party and we found a few devoured cupcakes and one chocolaty baby soon after

This is how Luke get's comfy to watch tv...Cora is relaxing in his spot.

3 comments:

Kari said...

I can't beleive how darling she is and getting so big. It must be so fun for those boys to have a little sister and watch her get into all sorts of trouble. I love this age when they are so adventurous and into anything and everything!

Unknown said...

HA ha - I was waiting with anticipation to see the photos. What a darling little stinker! How can you get upset with someone so darn sweet and cute! .... she doesn't get her mischievous nature from me!!

Jonas, Dohnele and Emma said...

We LOVE the picture of the chair and chocolatey footprints leaving the scene of the crime!