Luke was very proud of his wound and loves to bring me flowers
Since we have been in school so long, we didn't get around to buying new gear too often. Matt finally broke down and bought his self a much deserved new bike. We rarely buy new gear and are still sporting our skis and boots from the 90s. I don't know the details of the bike but it is fun and nice. We went on a nice ride about 15 miles out of town on an old logging road. Cora and I drove the medic vehicle behind (as you can see we did have one battle wound to show for). Matt switched me half way so I could take a ride on his new bike. What a perfect family home evening.
what a gorgeous place to hike and bike... especially at sunset! I'm soooo jealous of the new bike. I've been wanting to get one for about three years now and haven't quite set aside enough money before it gets spent on something else:-)
3 comments:
what a gorgeous place to hike and bike... especially at sunset! I'm soooo jealous of the new bike. I've been wanting to get one for about three years now and haven't quite set aside enough money before it gets spent on something else:-)
How fun!! Cora looks just like you in that picture. Cool wound Lukey!!
What kind of bike did Matt get?
Post a Comment