We were able to go to Utah because Matt had a meeting at BYU. But it was also good to spend some time with Matt's family and my family too. I felt kind of sheepish coming back so soon, but it was good to see everyone. We are not sure when we will be able to make a trip back to Utah so we enjoyed the opportunity. I took some pictures of the kids for Mother's Day in Debra beautiful yard with all of the tulips blooming. I am glad I took them, because the next few days it snowed!
5 comments:
Beautiful pictures! You can never feel bad for coming back. Soon or not!
LOVE the pictures!!! Your kids are growing up so very fast. LOVED seeing you - never feel sheepish about coming back, my arms will always excitedly welcome you!!
All the great photos! And I loved the update. We miss you and were thinking of going to the dino musuem again...then I was missing you guys! I loved the bird photos in the next post and hope your rash is better. We had a pool at our house in Vegas and I was surprised at how complicated the chemicals really are. I'm sure you'll get it soon though. Loves to all of you and soo glad that Matt loves his job!!! luvs, trina
i can't believe how big cora is getting! she is so dang cute!!! we sure do miss you guys at family things.. can't wait to see you the next time!
great tulip pictures... you gotta love it when you take pictures of sunshine and flowers and then it freezes or snows the next day. Ick! Great pictures of Cora's big, baby blues!
Post a Comment