Friday, May 14, 2010

Baby C







Cora is nearing 15 months so I thought I would do a little update on her. Baby Cora is my first avid wall color-er. My boys rarely colored or drew on any walls. The other day Luke was working on some work-sheets and so we had Cora in her high chair coloring on paper but then she figured out she can color on the table too! The next morning I found baby Cora coloring on the wall with a pen and later in the bathroom on the bench. She has also found that she can use scissors. This morning I noticed two little snips in her shirt and found the child scissors on the floor near by. She has the sweetest temperament but if she wants something she will let you know. I love watching baby sign language develop, she kind of changes things to her own meaning. She shows us her sign for "eat" by pressing her cute pointer finger against her pouty bottom lip. We love it. Cora is girl and loves my shoes or any shoes for that matter. She walks around in my shoes and even managed some high heels the other day. The boys and I put together a table and chairs from IKEA and she loves it! Caleb and Luke even helped her out with her first tea party. We love this little one.

4 comments:

Kari said...

Oh she is just so cute! I can't believe she is making trouble for you and coloring on the walls :)

Jonas and Dohnele said...

fantastic pictures of Cora... She's absolutely adorable!

Unknown said...

Ohhh what a little darling. I miss her! Stock up on the Mr. Clean Magic Erasers for this phase. The boys are so good to their little sister.

Jordan said...

She is precious...you can tell she is her brothers sister. She looks just like them!!