




We went for a ski up Springville canyon, the trailhead of this forest service trail was in the middle of these million dollar mansions. There was no parking but we managed to squeeze our pilot close enough to the trailhead and out of the way for this construction access for yet what I can imagine to be another mansion. It felt very restricted with signs all over saying they had closed circuits cameras watching. However, as we headed up the trail we were on public land which belongs to us all, it was beautiful with a stream on one side and trees on the other. Caleb skied and Matt carried Cora and pulled Luke on the sled. We tried having Daisy pull Caleb on his ski's like water skiing but it didn't work too well. On the way back Matt had all three kids, it was so cute to see Luke and Caleb ride one on top of the other on the sled as Matt tried to tip them over. That is a moment I will remember.
7 comments:
What a sweet, fun, and beautiful family outting. I am jealous. I love to cross country ski. Wouldn't it be fun if we lived close to eachother one day and we could go together?! Way to get out with the whole fam! Love the pictures!
That's rough stuff; skiing uphill with a kid in the pack and two on a sled! Ooof! Looks really beautiful, though!
Matt truly is super-dad! You guys are awesome!
You guys are always doing fun things. The pictures are always darling. I love the first picuter with Cora and Matt, so sweet!
how fun is that.. your little family reminds me of my family growing up.. my mom and dad were always making sure we were getting out of the house and doin fun adventurous things.. i'm grateful for that! hope you guys had a merry christmas!
Cute Pics!! I love the one of Matt looking back at Cora.
Wow...Matt really got a workout! I've said it before, here I go again, YOU ARE SUCH FUN, AMAZING PARENTS! We should really start doing this kind of stuff with our kids, heavens knows we have enough snow!
Post a Comment