Thursday, January 21, 2010

Baby Cora is 11 months!






Cora is our little sweetheart. She loves to get in her brother's face and laugh, pull their hair, squeal anything to get their attention. Cora is definitely a Daddy's girl. I love watching their sweet relationship. Cora has added "up", "more", and "bath" to her signing vocabulary and we are working on a whole bunch more. She is such a happy little soul and she is loving her new found mobility. She walks a few steps and then falls to her bum, over and over. We are so grateful for this little bundle of joy.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving the big smile, all the teeth and the walking around! Too cute!

Kari said...

I'm a little late but CONGRATS to Matt. Oh my Cora is so pretty, she is just a doll! How can you stand all the cuteness at your house?!?!? So excited to see what grand adventures your family is about to embark on this next year. Hope you have a great 1st birthday for sweet Cora!

Heidi Madsen said...

She is a heartbreaker! How darling!!!

Unknown said...

J'adore that little baby!! She makes me happy every time I think about her. I can't believe she's almost 1 year!!

Rob & Autum said...

When did you get a sony camera? I can see cora holding the lense cap so be honest.

Rob

Anonymous said...

Cora, Cora, we luv you! Congrats on Matt's job! I have been wondering...:)! xoxo, trina

greta said...

Congrats on the job! Amazing how the Lord knows what we need and provides for us! Thanks for the throw back with the song pics-