I am so grateful for so many things...I loved being with my family for thanksgiving. Rob and Autum invited to St. George for dinner at a nice hotel conference room, it was so nice and so good! They are great hosts. We were lucky to go to Zion National Park on Wednesday and Thursday and hike with family. There is nothing better than being in that breath taking park with my awesome family hiking. Zion is hard to describe, it is a silent majestic wonder. Every time I visit I am overcome with the beauty of that amazing place. I think it is definitely one of my favorite places to go. We hiked emerald pools, weeping rock, and temple of sinawava.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Thanksgiving in St. George
I am so grateful for so many things...I loved being with my family for thanksgiving. Rob and Autum invited to St. George for dinner at a nice hotel conference room, it was so nice and so good! They are great hosts. We were lucky to go to Zion National Park on Wednesday and Thursday and hike with family. There is nothing better than being in that breath taking park with my awesome family hiking. Zion is hard to describe, it is a silent majestic wonder. Every time I visit I am overcome with the beauty of that amazing place. I think it is definitely one of my favorite places to go. We hiked emerald pools, weeping rock, and temple of sinawava.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a fun Thanksgiving! I wouldn't mind some nice St George weather right about now!
You look beautiful Rebecca!
Gosh, you guys had to wear parkas in St. George?! Must have been cold. Looks beautiful there, though. Speaking of those parkas, you guys kinda look like the tourists from Sitka when they wear matching clothes:-)
That was awesome! Ha ha ha - Sitka tourists... love you Kate!
Post a Comment