Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween



I was having a hard time getting them all to look at the same time
Our little lady bug
Luke dressed up for pre-school
A little before Halloween it snowed, and Luke got dressed and out there in minutes, then he came in wet and cold and we did fun inside things

I thought I would post a few pictures for family who didn't get to see our cute little ones on Halloween. Caleb has really been into star wars legos so he wanted to be a clone trooper, Luke loves pirates so he was Captain Jack Sparrow, and Mom loved the lady bug costume so much she had to dress her baby girl up...

3 comments:

Nate and Karen said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! They look great all dressed up. You guys obviously didn't get as much snow as we did! I just posted new pictures on my blog from the snow and of Halloween.

Jonas, Dohnele and Emma said...

Great pictures of you all! Looks like you really got into it!

Unknown said...

Great costumes! Love the little lady bug.