stats
weight: 18 lbs 14 oz (52%)
height: 28" (68%)
A couple things about Luke I wanted to record.
- When Luke prays, he repeats what we call the the "love prayer" He goes through our family and says he loves each person and then at concludes with Jesus and Heavenly Father.
- While talking to Matt on the cell phone he starts turning in circles and asks Matt "Are you getting dizzy?"
- I have talked to Luke about how pointing at people is not polite so the other day he points is whole arm with his hand in a fist, so as not to use his fingers.
- Luke was singing the song "Book of Mormon Stories..." and when it got to the part where it says "give this land, if they live 'Justice league'"...Caleb and I got a good chuckle out of that one, it does sound like "Righteously".
4 comments:
She is an absolute beauty! i love reading about the fun and funny things your kids do!
adorable pictures! she's just so darn cute!
Your family photo is adorable and so is little Cora and the stories about the kids. So glad you guys are doing well. Take Care.
Luke is so fun and I LOVE spending time with Cora. Thanks for sharing your beautiful children.
Post a Comment