I am so excited for this year's Diabetes Walk. Have you wanted to go to the Zoo lately? Well here is your chance. This walk starts at This the Place Heritage Park and walks through the Zoo! My sister is a Team Captain and we are trying to raise more than $500 we have reached that goal but want to do more!! So please donate a little and come to the walk!! I have three siblings who have the disease and My Dad passed away with complications to this disease. We want to find a cure!! Did you know that 1 in 3 children will have to deal with diabetes at some point in their lifetime? So if you think this doesn't apply to you, you may be wrong. Click on the link on the side to get more information. Notice Luke's cute picture as the mascot; courtesy of Gwen's talent with Face in the Hole.
Here are some ways to donate, remember it DOES NOT have to be big, but every little bit helps.
- Send me a check written out to the ADA
- Click on the button on the side of the page, then click on my name and donate there
- Or come to the walk and donate there
3 comments:
You are awesome! Love you!
That is so awesome I will get you some money... Do you need more walkers??? I need to pass this info on to my friend Kim who had the diabetes. I bet she would want to walk too! Maybe I should call you.....
THANKS LEAH! I am so happy that you are coming!!
Post a Comment