Water Skiing
I like water skiing
Left and right
and the skis are tight
The water is wavy
Like gravy
Trevor is a good boat driver
He is fun
-Caleb age 7
The Pirate and the Elephant
Pirates fight and sail on their ship
And they have to make a boat
So they can cross the sea
At sea they eat fish and stuff
But never brush their teeth
Pirates look for treasure and gold
They have hooks and their have clothes on them
And they have gold teeth because they love gold
Pirates and elephants love each other
-Luke age 4
Hair
Hair, hair
Hair that is long and short
Hair that has a wart
-Caleb
Love Poem
I really love you but I laugh all day
I love you, I really love you
Mom & Dad, Cora, Daisy and Caleb
Sometimes I get frustrated
And I love you really much
I love mommy
I really love Elise, she's my friend
I love Cora really so much
-Luke
(We tried a writing exercise for one of our "home school" projects, my Mom did this with us as kids. At first Caleb was not into it, but after some coaxing he wrote. Caleb wrote his poems all on his own, but I asked Luke questions and the answers become his poetry).
1 comment:
WOW!! That is pretty awesome... I must admit when I saw the the title and the first little bit on my reader I was like Uh Rebecca those poems you wrote well uh... yeah .. Then I saw that your boys wrote them and I was like Thank you, I feel better. I am impress your boys wrote poems.... I still can't write poems which is why I will never post them on the blog.
Post a Comment