Thursday, August 13, 2009

Mini Field Trip


Luke throwing a rock and carrying a bag of cheetos...
Caleb exploring



Matt had to do a quick field stop in Manti and it is always nice to get out and see what he is doing. We had a beautiful view, it was great to see the surroundings of what is close to home. Luke and Caleb found a lizard, that was kind of a slow one, we even got a picture. I love the desert.

3 comments:

Jonas, Dohnele, and Emma said...

Great pictures - especially the one of Matt; Cora in one hand and a Trimble in the other. Classic!

Unknown said...

You're family is so adventurous! I love it AND I love you guys!

Perschon Family said...

That's it...I HOPE I get a cute girl next so I can dress her in adorable clothes like Cora is in in those pictures. That had is just too cute! I can't believe how big she is getting! And I agree...I love that your family is so adventurous! Looks like you're busy having lots of fun! lastly, you look beautiful in that picture of you with Cora!!