We spent a beautiful evening at Thanksgiving Point listening to the Utah Symphony. Their talent is amazing, it was so neat to hear. The traffic was horrible going in so we stayed after to miss the traffic and walked around the gardens in the dark, it was beautiful and great to be with my sisters and Mom.
3 comments:
That was so much fun!!
Seriously, what a beautiful place and moment with the beauties in your life! luvs, trina
I love that you get together with your sisters and mom so much! I love seeing pictures of you guys because you are all so beautiful!
And it looks like you're having a fun Summer! Every time I see a new picture of Cora I can't believe how fast she is getting big. It is amazing how time flies with babies!
And your top post about the 5k run made me tear up! Here I am at 27, feeling sorry for myself that I am too young to have my Dad sick. Although it is still really sad, it always puts things into perspective when I hear about other stories of Fathers passing away so much earlier in their children's lives. I'm grateful I had so many years with my Dad while he was healthy! Your family has always amazed me with how you got through your Dad passing away so young! Thank you for sharing that!!
Post a Comment