


100 degrees+kids=water
Cora is now five months so we figured it was time for her to have her first experience in her swim-suit. Caleb rigged up a nice water-system with the hose and Matt's long clear pipe he uses in the field, for sliding down the slide, which they enjoyed flying down (glad nobody got hurt;).
A few odds and ends:
Cora: started cereal once a day. And has started waking us in the morning with spitting or scratching the side of her bassinet.
Luke: with his face close to Cora's says "I like her breath."
Caleb: playing Mariokart with a big smile says "I'm practicing so I can get my license in 12 years."
A few odds and ends:
Cora: started cereal once a day. And has started waking us in the morning with spitting or scratching the side of her bassinet.
Luke: with his face close to Cora's says "I like her breath."
Caleb: playing Mariokart with a big smile says "I'm practicing so I can get my license in 12 years."

5 comments:
"I like her breathe." Oh my heck... That is pretty funny. I did not think baby breathe smelled that great.
I'm just getting caught up on all your posts. I've been bad about keeping up with all my fellow bloggers. I had no idea that your dad died so young. I can't imagine how hard that must have been.
Looks like you and your family are doing so well and having a great summer. Cora is totally gorgeous! Can you even stand how much fun she is? I'm head over heels in love with all things baby.
kari
adorable pictures of Cora (and great comment by Caleb!)
I LOVE the fun things your boys say! They are precious, as is Cora, of course!
I love your kiddos!!
Post a Comment