Thursday, June 11, 2009

So you think you can dance...


So the obsession begins...this is my one favorite show for summer, everything else is pretty lame in my opinion. I love watching the variety and creativity in dance. And this year they have a ballerina nicknamed the "naughty ballerina"! I have always been disappointed that ballet was not featured very often, since it is the foundation of all dance in my opinion. I think this top 20 is so talented. My absolute favorite choreographer on the show is Mia Michaels, I almost named our baby girl Mia...(maybe next daughter). Last year after a crazy exciting show, Luke was dancing around the room and fell and hit his head on the piano and had to get stitches. My boys try teasing me by changing the channel when I am not looking. Actually last night I didn't get to finish the show because we had a guest during the last 15 minutes, I have to admit I was feeling a little anxious.

6 comments:

La La La Leah said...

Hmmmm I have never seen that show... I do watch enough reality TV so I am good. I did watch a few episodes of Dancing with the Stars... Its ok I guess that I don't get a lot of it because I can't dance AT ALL. And have no rhythm or grace.... I hope it is everything you wanted and more.

Rob & Autum said...

I didn't know that was on! I love watching any kind of dancing show! What time and channel is it on? It would be fun to go to a live show sometime!
That's too bad about Luke falling and getting stiches:(

Jayci said...

totally my favorite show! Mia is one of my too! I love the lyrical and modern dances. They're beautiful! & watch for Randi - she's the cousin to my brother in law.

Lynnell said...

I love that show too! You should get a DVR and then you can watch it whenever and skip commercials- it is worth it!

Nona said...

I need to start watching it---I love it too, but was trying to not watch tv and be more productive. I keep hearing comments from people about how good this season is so I will have to start. And all I have to say is you need a DVR to help with those unexpected visitor problems--ha ha

MommyMert said...

Love it too, and thought the couple who went home was the right choice. Love the ballerina too, and her first dance was awesome! Hope you are doing well. Your kids are just so adorable. :) Love your Little Lady. Its nice to see you so happy.

K.