Saturday, June 13, 2009

Rain

This has been the best spring I can ever remember. I have loved the spring rain. I love the cool overcast skies. Usually we get a heartbeat of spring and on to the HOT summer. Last night we watched and listened to the storm roll through, and then all of the sudden the rain was powerfully coming down. Matt and I watched from our porch, beautiful. I just want to say I am grateful for the beautiful spring rain storms. Summer comes soon enough. I love Utah for its diversity. I love the four seasons, but spring and fall are amazing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Couldn't agree with you more about Utah and diversity (at least in terms of the seasons and scenery!) Out here in Oregon we get a bit too much rain... We'll try and send some of it your way :-)

Unknown said...

I agree, the change is nice - I love spring, autumn and summer (just not winter so much) but the snow is nice for about a month!

Maranda said...

I get the salt lake tribune and you have to get three or four to make it worth it. You save way more money then you pay for the papers. Also you have to search the ads and use coupons for the things that are on sale or clearance. It is alot of work but well worth it. If you have questions just let me know I am happy to help.