Wednesday, June 24, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE

requested "just pancakes" for breakfast
more cars...
Luke got to choose what we did all day yesterday, so we had corn dogs for lunch, went to get shave ice and had carl juniors for dinner. And had strawberry short cake for dessert (Luke loves strawberries).

We went to the Walter Wick (photographer best known for the I SPY books) exhibit at BYU for Luke's birthday. It was fun to see the actual objects and displays of things we have seen in the books. There was a three dimensional display of puss and boots and the print as well, Luke and I recently checked out the book from the library, he liked that. The orange picture was from another exhibit, when you look close those are actually some kind of honey sauce packets, there are pandas on the other side, but from a distance it looks cool.


Dear Luke,

Wow you are four years old now! What a big boy you are now. I am so happy to be your Mom. What a sweet little boy you are. You have a way of bringing joy into the home that no one else could bring. I appreciate it when you look for me just to tell me "I love you mom." You are definitely one tough boy as well, and you can keep up with your big brother Caleb. You are a good brother and so sweet to baby Cora, the way you kiss and hug her we know you love her. The day you were born was a happy day for us, it was on a bright sunny day. Thank you for bringing sunshine into our lives.

I love you.

Love,
Mom

4 comments:

Rob & Autum said...

That is such a sweet letter to Luke. I wish we could be there for Luke and Caleb's birthday celebration! I love your kids!

La La La Leah said...

Rebecca!

You are such a good mom! The trip to the museum looked like so much fun, that I think we are going to do that soon! Take care.

Kerri said...

Oh, I think we're going to see that display on Friday. It looks like such fun!

Nate and Karen said...

We hope you had a great birthday Luke! I hope we get to see you guys soon. I am not sure what our plans for the 4th are. I'll call you when I know. Have fun at the music camp!