
Luke (4 year) and Cora (4 month) both had their well check ups today. And poor kids both got immunizations. Here are the stats (mainly for me to remember).
Cora:
Weight 14lbs 13oz (75 percentile)
Height 25.5 inches (93 percentile)
Luke:
Weight 34lbs 13oz (41 percentile)
Height 41 inches (67 percentile)
Luke: Why don't the doctors listen to me?
Me: What do you mean?
Luke: I told them to stop and they kept doing it (meaning the shots).
7 comments:
HAHAHA Luke is so funny! But I hope he and Cora are feeling OK after their shots!! Hopefully next week we can hang out again. I have been doing a lot this week and the beginning of next week. I went to the Library park today and I was going to call you but I was with my Sister in law and it was getting close to dinner time. So I felt bad. Maybe we can met their next week for a picnic!
Oh, poor Luke. They should've listened to him! He says the cutest things. Wow! Cora is a big girl now!
Too funny! What healthy, happy kids you have!
Happy birthday little Lukey! I love you buddy!!
Tell Luke I agree, dr's don't listen very well. What a funny boy.
Cute pic of him "reading" to Cora!
Hope they both are feeling better after immunizations!
Fun to catch up with you guys and see your adorable little ones! they are all so cute. Hopefully i'll get to meet and see Cora finally this next month! I especially loved your post about Father's Day and the story of Grandpa Jack. They are so sweet still...even after 50+years of marriage. And I think it's great that Matt is getting his PhD. what an accomplishment...even if it does take a long time!
I can't believe how big Cora is getting...I remember visiting after she was born and thinking how tiny she was. Oh my, how time flies!
It looks like you guys have had a fun month!! I love little kids b-days!! And I can't believe how big Cora is...she looked adorable in her 4th of July outfit!!!
My favorite though is what Luke said about the Dr. visit and the shots! What a cutie!!
Post a Comment