Thursday, June 18, 2009

baseball




I was a little negative in my last post about baseball. Caleb had an awesome game today. He hit really well and caught his first out on 2nd base, one of his coaches Sara (seen in the first picture) went up to him and gave him a high five and knocked Caleb on his back. It was so funny. There was no bullying and it was a beautiful summer night. So yeah to the American pastime.

3 comments:

La La La Leah said...

OH good! I am glad you guys had a good time at baseball! Isn't it almost over??

Unknown said...

How awesome!! I dreamed I told Caleb he was cute and he got SO mad... so I was like, "I meant cool!" I felt so bad. LOL - he is super COOL tho!! Little rockstar!

Lael said...

Go Caleb! That is the nature of those kind of experiences (the bullying) and why mom's make their kids keep at it.