Tuesday, May 5, 2009


Four-Generations
Grandpa Jack, Matt, Cora, Grandpa David
I love this picture!
Grandpa Jack, Grandma Lois, Debra, Cora, David
Ann, Evan and Gwen
Uncle Rob and Cora
Proud Nana with Baby Cora
My Mom made Cora's dress which was so amazingly beautiful and simple, I love it!
Drew, Luke, Emily, Megan
Rob, Raul, Spencer and Mardee

Uncle Trev and Cora
Cora was blessed on Sunday and it was a beautiful day! Matt gave her such a beautiful blessing. I am so grateful that we have Cora in our home now, she adds so much joy. The day started out rainy but by lunch time we had the sun out for a few hours, just enough time for the our dinner at the park pavilion and for the kids to play and have fun. We had a beef dinner and everyone helped make it so great by bringing yummy food.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

She's such a sweet little baby. I love her!! That was a lot of fun. Thanks Kate.

alison said...

What a sweet pea.

peterson said...

She looks so adorable! I can't wait to see her some time!

Jonas, Dohnele, and Emma said...

Those are some really great family pictures. What a great day for Cora's blessing and for you all to get together as a family.