The dress is amazing! Am am still sad that I missed the blessing :( By the way you are BEAUTIFUL!!! You look amazing in these pictures. Hopefully we can get together soon!
What a precious dress and a precious baby girl! It looks like you had a nice day with all your family on her blessing day! Your little boys are SO stinkin cute too!!! I loved the gifts you got from them for Mothers Day! How SWEET!
5 comments:
Her little dress is so cute & i LOVE the gum and succor. Luke just looks so proud of it! Oh! I love your hair right now. I love the bangs.
The dress is amazing! Am am still sad that I missed the blessing :( By the way you are BEAUTIFUL!!! You look amazing in these pictures. Hopefully we can get together soon!
What a great family photo - you all look so wonderful! Cora's dress is exquisite and I love the hairband and bracelet!
We blessed the twins the same day as Cora. It was such a great day. You look beautiful, what a great family!
What a precious dress and a precious baby girl! It looks like you had a nice day with all your family on her blessing day! Your little boys are SO stinkin cute too!!! I loved the gifts you got from them for Mothers Day! How SWEET!
Post a Comment