


This little princess is growing...she is in the 76th percentile for height and weight at 23 inches long and 11 lbs 9 0z. I find myself calling her princess all the time and even the nurse called her princess when she was giving her the shots. It fits. We enjoyed a beautiful day watching Caleb play soccer, but didn't get any good pictures of him playing.
7 comments:
She is such an adorable baby! I wished I could have seen her over easter. Hopefully we can catch you guys the next time you come down.
Is it weird that when I see her pictures I see a lot of Luke?
She IS a princess. Beautiful!
She is so sweet. We are trying to see if we can make it to her blessing. I will call you when I know.
She is a little princess - and I think she already knows it. What a sweetheart!
We were thinking the same thing... She's adorable and looks an awful lot like pictures of Luke at that age! She's definitely a princess in our eyes!
She is beautiful. It is so crazy how fast they grow. I think she looks like a perfect mix between you and matt.
Post a Comment