Sunday, March 15, 2009

Family Pictures

Luke Cora Caleb

Dad and Cora
Mom and Baby Cora
In Daddy's Arms
Luke Caleb and Cora
Brothers
Sweet Feet
Mom and Baby
Cora looks like she is smiling
Luke and Cora
Mom and Cora
Baby and Daddy

10 comments:

Rob & Autum said...

Kate, you are are very, very good with the camera. You captured some cute shots of your family. Would you take some pictures for us some time?

Rob

The Dyreng's said...

I love your Bangs! They are so cute. Cora is beautiful and as always your little boys are studs.

Jayci said...

The pictures are so awesome and I LOVE your hair!

BTW - I thought your Allen comment was funny because I've actually thought the exact same thing!

sherbugs said...

WoW! Your pictures are so amazing...what a blessing to have these moments captured so beautifully.

Unknown said...

Those are all so beautiful! Nice photography!!

Nate and Karen said...

I love your pictures! You are beautiful!! just like always.

Kerri said...

You look gorgeous in those pictures!

Anonymous said...

The family pictures are truly AMAZING!!! You did an awesome job capturing some really cute moments.

Gretchie Love said...

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES !!! I want to live by you so I can see your cute family !!

Anonymous said...

oh, i LOVE every one of these gorgeous photos. The one of Cora smiling...I've seen that smile before! laya!

trina