Monday, March 9, 2009

Caleb and Luke

I was thinking about the boys, and how they are adjusting to our new baby addition to our family. I believe they are doing well, but we have noticed some behavioral changes, I know it must be a huge change in their lives so we are taking it all in stride. Matt and I are trying to make this transition a little easier by doing things together. Matt had a great idea and took us kite flying on Wednesday, and a short walk to the river trail on Saturday. Those little things really mean a lot to me and the boys.


Boat Caleb Made at Bright Ideas

Caleb had a rough week, after having surgery then a new baby...I think was a bit stressful. I feel like things are becoming more normal and it is amazing how children adapt. Caleb went to "Bright Ideas" on Saturday an extra educational experience. They learned about the water cycle and do different math, science and other creative activities. He really has enjoyed this.





Luke and His Treasure Box

Luke has also had to adjust from not being the baby anymore. He is also taking advantage and enjoying the freedom of when mom is busy feeding the baby; he has taken the opportunity to do "experiments" which consists of mixing water with various spices, food coloring, floor, sugar you get the idea. The other day I noticed my bathroom candle starting to lose some of its rocks, to find them collected in his treasure box. He adds all kinds of treasures, rocks, money, a new toy, and now these are his "diamonds". Luke gave his first talk in primary on Families. It was so cute. He did really well speaking right into the microphone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL - the candle cracks me up! Jeff and I would love to take the boys to Topaz mtn. when we go hunting for Topaz, I bet they would enjoy that.

I like Caleb's boat - that's cool.